Restoration of Rights

Once you have completed the terms of incarceration and have been released from supervised probation or parole, you are eligible to apply for the restoration of your rights. The forms at the links below need to be filled out and returned to the address indicated on the form. Once approved, you may register to vote.

Minor Felonies Form

More Serious Felonies Form

Once your forms are approved, the next step is to get registered and VOTE.